All lambs are raised here on the farm. They are fed grain, hay and grass and not given routine antibiotics. They are processed in a USDA-inspected facility, then cut within a few days, vacuum sealed and frozen to preserve freshness.
We have also begun feeding a few goats who live with our sheep!
- Local, Farm to Fork
- Born, Raised and Harvested in the United States
- Hormone Free
- Fed Vegetarian Diet (Non-GMO corn that we also grow!)
- Raised Outside, not in Confinement
- Meat is Processed and Vacuum Sealed
- USDA Inspected Processing Facility